Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Willkommen in Wien



Wiena will be like the greatest city I visiy on my trip. I'll be staying here for 4 nights, which is more that what I spent in Prague and Brnö altogether.

I have quite a lot of things to visit, like the Stephansplatz, Parlament, Rathaus (City Council), History and Nature Museums, etc.

I have just got here from Brno, and I'm gonna seize my time the most I can...

The city it's too crowded on the center, so much that gets hard to see local citizens there...
It's just soooo full of beautiful old buildings that it gets hard to think you've seen it all...



Another thing from Wien is that all the museums and "Mozart's house" and "Schubert's haus" and so on are really really expensive to visit (full fare would be 9 Euros... If they were alive, I'd pay that, but since they're not...)



Saint Freud Church



Stefansplatz



Natural and History Museum



Things are really expensive here, compared to what they costed in the Czech Republic... if you buy some bread, for instance, with that kind of almond traces, it will cost you here between 5 and 10 times what it had costed you in Prague or Brno...

Surprising too is the great brand of cheap hamburgers you can find on McDonald's... (Sorry, I had to tell you...)
Let's see... in Spain we have normal hamburger, cheese hamburger and chicken hamburger.
Here, you can find those three (the chicken one costs 1,30), but also Veggie Hamburger (for vegetarian people!! 1,50), Chiquen TS (which might mean Tomato Slice, I guess... 1,30), and also double hamburger (normal hamburger with two meat slices: 1.70), and double cheese hamburger (2,00)

I have a woman here complaining I've been using it for too long, so I give you a last picture and... I'll write again soon!

3 comments:

  1. A cerca del post puedo decir... :"I like it!" haha un beso!! & take care!

    Lau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menos mal que gracias a McDonalds no morirás de inanición.
    Analia

    ReplyDelete
  3. told you Viena es muy cara, pero tmb es hermosa!!! espero los comentarios de tus nuevas visitas. Enjoy, my son! Love u!.

    ReplyDelete