Friday, July 15, 2011

First note

  This will be my first note on this blog, since on Tuesday I'm starting my trip and so I need to check the how-to of this website.


  On Tuesday evening, at 21'30 my plane departs to Prague, the first destination (so called city) I'll visit.
I'm on a 56 days trip to the Middle Europe countries. Not all of them, of course, just Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary. The reason is I will be working as a volunteer in two organic farms (WWOOF) in Hungary: One is near the Balaton Lake, at the South-West of Hungary, staying there for a month; the other is located at the South-East, and I'm going there just for two weeks.
So, since I had the idea of going there for one month, I thought it'd be better to make the most of it by visiting the neighboring countries; The idea came from the following: as I started looking for planes to Hungary, I realized all of them were really expensive, so I searched in Vienna. Also expensive. What about Prague?
Why Prague?



 Well, I wanted to go to Hungary, but since I had all the summer free, I decided I should visit some cities unknown for me (or at least forgotten), and so keep a better memories of them.


In this blog I'll write some short stories of my everyday life there, trying to keep it up-to-date, and also attaching some pictures that might be worth seeing...

No comments:

Post a Comment