Thursday, July 21, 2011

Arrival to Prague

First, the plane was with one hour delay.

Second, I was asked if I wished to help the waitresses in case of a medical emergency. You guessed right if you guessed I answered no.



First day here was quite rainy, though I was lucky: Just after the plane landed, and we entered the airport, it started pouring. So I spent a wonderful night at the airport, inside my sleeping bag, listening how the rain fell and listening how the woman on the megaphone said, every 15 minutes "Please take care of your belongings".







First is not a good word to start this third paraghraph: is the third time that first starts...

I bought "one" ticket to the city center, but when I say "one", I actually mean two. Welcome to the Czech Republic, or Where-your-bag-pays-more-than-your-kid Republic. What I mean with that is I had to pay for me AND for my bag.



I visited the city from 8AM until 2PM (when I could check in at the Hostel), and then went back for a walk. It was then when it started raining, and it was then it happend to me the worst thing in the day:



Somebody HAD STOLEN my car. Or at least that's what I thought. Scared, I called Jeffrey, but he said that I shouldn't worry, because the car was perfect at home, between the Lamborghini and my other Aston Martin. Thanks Jeffrey!


Without worries in mind, I went up to the hill, where the Cathedral should be, and I found out that they had vineyards there, in the middle of the tourists zone. Well, that were the first vineyards ever harvested in Czech Republic, so they have quite a lot of history...






And here is a picture token at 23.30 more or less, about the Prague night





Today I'm going to visit the Jew suburb and get some information about the trains and timetables at the station...



I'll write more soon!

2 comments:

  1. muy buenas impresiones! You sacared me, son, with your comment! I thought you really had a problem! he he.. But don't worry, your car is safe here at the garage!
    Enjoy! and don´t forget to write to your mom!!! Te quiero mucho, hijo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nico, I'm very glad about your trip
    you have a soul or a heart for adventures.
    I wish you succesfully holidays
    signatured by your father, adventure's man too, when I was younger and actually
    I send you a kiss, Nico
    Fernando

    ReplyDelete