Friday, July 22, 2011

Brnö: The other Praha, but without tourists

Today I got to Brnö.

It was just a quiet city, all built up around the main street, which is a wide passage where the tram comes and goes.
Just like another Praha, but the difference was that there were quite a few tourists.
I should mention, too, that in Brnö was where I saw the Sun for the first time in my trip, which is quite something...

I'm just staying here for one night, and tomorrow at 13:24 I have to catch the train to Wien (Austria)

I would love to paste some pictures I got with my camera, but since here I have no USB port, all I can do is show you some of my panoramas...


I'll write again in Wien! Now I have people waiting for me to leave the computer free, so I will satisfy their wishes...

Greetings!!

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta!! El sitio se ve increíble! Q acabes d pasar un buen día y q mñna disfrutes del paisaje desde una fantástica ventanilla a bordo d un tren con destino "la aventura"!! ;)un besazo!!

    Lau.

    ReplyDelete