Monday, July 2, 2012

First Post of Second Summer

Well, I must say. I'm writing this post for the second time. It happens that the button "revert all changes" and the button "save" are so close that a slight mouse slip like the one I had can have fatal results on a post, and hence I must write it again.
So... What will I do this summer?
I'm planning on 10 days work on a Benedictine Monk's farm between Tapolca and Budapest:
View Bakonybél in a larger map

Then, I'm planning on going to the Circus I visited last year, that is near Széged, about 40km from where I last saw them. Nice, not far at all!
What next? Hmmmm... I'd like to also visit the farm I was in last year, near Sümeg, and then leave Hungary from the West, go to Zagreb, Rijeka (both from Croatia), and finally visit Slovenia (Ljubljana and Triglav National Park, on the map):

I will stop saying the same thing again and again... So I leave you here the map and you can see the route for yourselves:

View Summertrip 2012 in a larger map

One last thing... what about my trip back?
Good question... Well, the idea is that I'll come back by the simple thing of rising my thumb, that is, Hitch Hicking.
If any of you are interested in this F&F (fast & free) way of traveling, here is a website where you can read how to get to particular places, as well as the best ways and places to hitch hike... That's why it is called HitchWiki.
To avoid finishing the post in a non elegant manner, I took the freedom of posting some pictures from my (too short) trip to the Pyrenees, on the isle between Spain and France. Sadly it just lasted three days because my next destination were the summits of Monte Perdido (above 3000m) and was really really full of snow, so it was forbidden to go there without the appropriate equipment








So...! Next post will be from Budapest! Thank you very much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment